Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Music Calls; God and Satan Falls

Drums and guitar reverberating
stating; a reign of music
calling us to the mist of sleep
the sleep of utter wakefullness
A man wakes up
and kills fifty children
to score his lust;
he was named satan
they versed his monologue
and gave him freedom
the freedom of glory.
Let us devour him
let us stand and play some music
the glory shal be gone
with the hundredth note of my guitar
satan shall crawl
and god cry,
for remembrence erased:
we shallnt recognise
play the music
let us swin in the music
lets us live again
jst some more days
to play some music
just some more music
why shouldnt we
I say let there be
no more monologues
no more trouble
the music fills me with
soft bubbles
and my eyes dance
and melody streams
towards the oceans
and rivers and dreams
and we gather the lives
we left behind
decidedly again and again
and this time.
ooh!! the soft hum
the strings in my ears
they fill me up
with tender tears
touch me, oh no, not jst me
touch all and stay
music calls us
to start another day.
and we laugh aloud
we dance and sing
the music crowd
we become the born again
walk our way to deaths train
and music shifts
beneath our feet
and we rise apon
the clouds and trees
and nature smiles at us
we became the wisest ones
the trees they hum with us
sing together like in a lost bus
we dance towards the end
rising rising ringing again
we share the clouds and now
we slip again towards the snow
towards the path where music calls.

No comments: