Monday, January 05, 2009

A Broken Church Bell


O’ my angel that cast a spell,
I am bound to you,
Like a bucket in a well.
But u just seem to drop me.
 
I figure out I have no more to tell,
Stand here stone and alone,
A bewitched ghost! A broken church bell.
And you just seem to ignore me.
 
O’ butterfly with kaleidoscope wings,
I fly with you,
in all my dreams.
But you just have reality for me.
 
I see those starry bright eyes,
I am benumbed within,
Tears rain, yet all pain dies.
And you don’t leave no ground below me.
 
O’ feathered girl that laughed around,
My ears wait in dismay,
To be your voice’s parade ground.
But you just run away from me.
 
I don’t know how to undo the spell,
I can not explain my feeling,
For u, my soul I can sell.
Will you come back for me??

P.S.- I had written this some 3 years back and had completely forgotten about it, and out of sheer luck saw it again. I think this poem shows how me and my style of writing has changed or not changed. Could'nt really comment on that. I definately hae changed, but I still write equally pathetic lines. Hehehe ;) Picture Courtesy-Kahnehteh

No comments: