Thursday, September 10, 2009

What Ho?


- Hold up! I’m the one who needs to talk. And I might as well get done with it before I start drinking.

- What?

-What, ho?

- Look all these conversations of money and all that, they don’t lead to nowhere

- Right!

- What, ho?

- I mean, money Is easy. It was difficult when there were barons and all that, but today, its all about the way you talk.

- And its coz you can talk

- What, Ho?

- No you dumb bastards, you still haven’t figured who you are, have you?

- What do you mean?

- He He He

- Right for one person; he has understood! But why not you?

You see you haven’t understood who you are. And there lies the fault. When I was there with you, I used to think I had lack of exposure. No NO No. it wasn’t that, it was lack of space. You see. We had all the exposure. But we all had it, so we had lack of space. We didn’t have a big enough environment to fit us in. but once you get out of it. There is no exposure. There is no environment. Money is easy. It is there, and it isn’t, because it doesn’t matter. What matters is there is no competition. Coz that environment is missing. It’s a full circle. And a small one at that. And its tough to understand. But….what ho! You haven’t figured out, have you? Money doesn’t run us anymore. We have escaped. We are larger. Sorry as it might be. What Ho?

1 comment:

riddhiculous said...

This one was confusing.. I got it in bits and pieces.. willt ake time to put them together..