Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Return To Me My Childhood

* The Image was made in 3D Max...and also wrote some shitty stuff...so posted that as well...I dont think that they are related though...


We have always sung

Songs to some wretched tune

Always sung to ghastly the ghastly full moon

That being the desire that has led us


As I quietly look back in time

Gross history we have created

Man has never stood by man

And animals man always hated


The full moon psychedelia

Blood bath and vengeance

Swords, musket paraphernalia

Our legacy, culture, heritage


Return to me my childhood

Or give me my beloved death

Among the dirt of society

I think I waste my every breath


But there is not forest to run to

No animal left sane

Nothing but concrete jungles

We’ve bled to the end of the game


“Nature thy vengeance

I shall embrace

As mercy”

No comments: