Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Accepts_And_Deck-cepts!

* Had made this just for fun, and guess what they liked it 'AS IT IS'..just a little bit of coloring, but thats about it. I dont know what they saw in this!! drunken film maker gone ashtray? hehehee....the company is a newly opened production house by Mr. Sanjay Soorkar...the man has some talent...I must confess...especially with women centric films and stories.


* Some of the 24 discarded Logos...Damn the Wants and Needs of peoples mans...first they dont know what they want, and then they dont like what you give...Though I know there is nothing even remotely creative about these, but you know, they asked me not go for illustration, and then they selected the one above. HOW NICE! So please refrain from stopping me from illustrations next time. though actually the demand was for a TYPO, and offered something else. The problem with typo is that its just font. I dont like that. Not my type. I have to finger a bit. So I guess it is my own fault that I find myself unsatisfied (I am not whining about anything, just relating the turn of events in a particular case).

I literally think that these might pass for the worst ever types. :P :P :P..but anyways, I'll just post them never the less. have fun!





No comments: