Thursday, November 04, 2010

[SIGMA] Final Output

A friend of mine just put up a 360 degrees Media Company, Sigma. So out of randomness, I made this Company ID sort of thing for it. Not the brightest idea in the tanning bed, but never-the-less I am still putting it up.

This is low resolution render. The entire thing was made in 3D Studio Max 2010, and composited in Adobe After Effects CS4. and took me an eternity to render the damn thing [4 straight days]. God knows how many days it would take for a full HD.

The Materials are Blend along with Raytrace. and the scene contains about 400 lights, give and take. Rendered in Mental Ray using Final Gather.

After writing all of this...it really took me a long time to render, I just cant get over that...:P :P...So; What ho Jeeves?

No comments: