Saturday, March 10, 2012

red dot tellyworks [Logo Design]

— Here are some of the bloody 55 options that I had not so creatively thought of for this company. I cant believe that these could be so lame.

1. I think I will never like what I make.
2. They never seem to fit any standard.
3. They are just annoyingly like something I must have seen. You know what I mean. 

Anyways, so this company is called red dot tellyworks. There is no reason why it is called that, so I basically had no brief for the logo. It could have been a monkey's arse, given that it looked good. But that would be very bad for their work so I didnt try.

Most of these are layouts, final renderings would be slightly different, with some amount of tones here are there, but the design would mostly be the same.

This one got finalized. And you will see it on your television screens now, before and after those shows that none of us watch. :D

 
Got selected...Tadang!

The rest are the options. I would like to write about each of them as well. But then there isnt much story to it, was just looking for a nice shape that could be worked on. Pretty Self-Explanatory! Not the brightest designs. [and yes, I am aware that some of them look like designs for chinese restaurants. ha ha ha!]

 


















  



No comments: