Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Deceiving and Deceived.

I have a lot of questions in my head. Swarming streams in rage: confused kitchen in heaven: prepare my thoughts with some more spices. Confusion occurs when we mistake our understanding of things with the things in itself. Confusion of eternity. Two lives. One forgotten; the other going to forget. One that I live here, a chance approval of nature. No super being only us. The sick dream. The other, the one I lived before I was born and the same that I shall live after I die. Was it longer then this? Did it last only some years and then I was thrown in the dust pan of a womb? Guttered out into this dismal reality of obsessions and mirages. But the other has a serene nothingness, a silent spectator through one eye. All eyes see the same, not boring, just nothing. No chance there, no consequence either. Unparallel universe. The eternal question though remains to be…


What are you thinking? She asks. Cold eyes, stern jaw but a voice that pleads the softness of disaster. Don’t make her ask again she means.


…Broken.


— Snap out dreary soul

Snap out of that confusion

The unreal beseeches you.


Nothing.


That is too feeble a reply.


—The monster seeketh a mistake.

Pounce.

Jab.

Tear.

Feast.


What do you mean nothing? Of course you were thinking something. I saw you thinking. She raps.


Aa.


Prolonged voice of confusion. The fall of man, the sound of his fall. Eden of thought lost forever. Bright light, sweet air and a stooping god: blotched. Confusion. Is this is bad dream, or is it something that in itself isn’t.


Why is she looking at me like that? Is she anything? The thing in itself?


Why do you have to lie to me? She screams. If you don’t want to tell me, you might as well tell me.


Devouring princess, seamstress of dark voids, she engulfs. If I cant tell her I should tell her. Confusion. Confusion of life. Expectation: the birth of confusion, not understanding.


Why is she still looking at me like that? Do I have to reply. Is this the second life that I am living. No, the first. Truce.


No honey I was just thinking how gorgeous you look.


The sword falls. All drapes are sliced. Savage with her eyes, splits into the other. Moans. Gorgeous this second world.


Deceiving and deceived.

No comments: