Thursday, August 26, 2010

Matilda You Sitting In Kathmandu

* Not my best...but I wrote it in a fit of what ever it was. So I wont even care to correct it. These fits I tell You...They have been there for too long. Now I think Next Destination Kathmandu. If that helps at all!!!! :P :P :P :P...Mountains of joy and mountains of wisdom.


Matilda you sitting in Kathmandu
A back with a quaint tattoo
What have you to say?
What with your smile and eyes pray?

How I am forlorn in this room
Lonely without a microphone
Wonder how I managed so far to stay sane
When Matilda weaved carpets from rain

Why I ask shun me?
Why If there reason be?
But none of these answers seem sane
As Matilda weaves carpets from rain

My best and my worst poem
And everything in between
With every distraction
I always thought I knew what you would mean

Where oft did go my cries in pain
As you struggled over that carpet of rain

Matilda with yellow and white
Your smile and eyes bright
What become of me and my question plain?
As you casually strip this carpet of rain

Dear! Dear!
Hold on!
Nothing done
And nothing yet wrong

Please
I beg and plead
Don’t unwind that carpet of rain

Baby I am still the same
As I crawl on this falling carpet of rain
Yes I am still the same
While falling from this carpet of rain

That We Weaved.

No comments: